Claim and guarantee
By using this website you agree to be bound by these Warranty and Claims Terms and Conditions.
Complaints: The customer has 48 hours from the delivery date to report any incidents to Sunworkshop and provide the necessary information/documentation.
Guarantee: All products offered in our catalog with a value exceeding €90 have a 2-year guarantee according to European law.
1. How should you proceed when you receive a shipment?
All our items leave the warehouse in perfect condition.
The first thing to do is to check that the number of packages received corresponds to those sent. Secondly, externally inspect each package with great care to see if there are any signs of impact or mishandling, such as bumps, dents, holes, boxes in poor condition, carrier seals or any sign that would suggest that the goods may be damaged . It is mandatory to leave a note and signature on the courier's delivery note, both in paper and digital support (PDA), "VISIBLY DAMAGED PACKAGE" if these signs are present. Failing to sign a parcel as VISIBLY DAMAGED and then presenting pictures showing visible damage will mean the incident will automatically be refused.
2. What can I do in case of an accident? (Broken in transit, wrong product, some missing products, missing pieces, damaged items etc.)
Please open your packages and items carefully after you receive the items. Customers have up to 2 calendar days from receipt of goods to open an incident/claim using the contact form or by emailing email@example.com. After this period, we can no longer resolve this complaint/incident. Please send us an email with the following information:
- Order number
- Image/Scan of the list of products with stamp numbers of the operators who have prepared your order (check check 1 and 2).
After receiving your request, we will verify it and contact you to inform you of the next steps.
The following images are required in any case:
In case of product delivered incorrectly:
Photo of the incorrectly delivered product
EAN code Photo of the product delivered incorrectly
In the event of product damage/transport damage:
Product photo in the open box with visible protection
Photo of the outer packaging
Photo of courier shipping label
photo of the damage
In case of missing products/parts:
photo of the box
Photo of delivery company label
In order to process the case as quickly as possible, the customer must provide us with complete information/pictures.
3. How can I return goods with manufacturing defects?
Please prepare the packaging in optimal conditions and place all defective products inside (one) large cardboard box(es). Keep in mind that the original boxes of the products themselves must arrive intact, without stickers or damage. Therefore, it is essential to reinforce the cardboard boxes and seal them well.
Attach the label you received from us for printing to each package. Don't forget to print and stick this label (which shows the RMA number associated with your collection, the parcel number and an identifying barcode) on each parcel.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects and in no case wear or improper use. We will only return money on products that have a manufacturing defect, so you should carefully inspect those that show signs of wear or damage. In case of damaged packaging or with courier seals, 100% of the product value will not be returned. Therefore, it is important to protect the returned goods with an additional cardboard box so as not to damage the product packaging itself.
Once the products are received, our team will analyze each of them and once all have been checked, the replacement or refund will be made, as appropriate. The process of checking and refunding the goods can take several weeks after receipt in our warehouse.
4. When will Sunworkshop not refund 100% of the product value?
- If the product shows clear signs of misuse, unjustified damage or arrives in poor condition;
- If the product is returned without the packaging, with damaged packaging, or with transport labels that make the packaging unusable - 50% of the product value will be discounted.
- If the product is returned with missing parts or accessories or if the description of the incident is not real, the product will not be refunded.
Very important: No refunds will be made for products returned to Sunworkshop which are not faulty or where the description of the incident is not factual. They will be stored in our warehouse and you will receive a notice. You will have 7 days from receipt of the notice to confirm if you wish the products to be returned to you after paying the shipping costs. If we do not receive any confirmation or payment within 5 days, the products will be destroyed at a recycling center and Sunworkshop will not accept any claims for the products under any circumstances.
5. When is the money refunded?
Once the goods have been received in our warehouses, and after checking the condition of the products, we will proceed with the refund. Please note that the refund process may take several weeks to evaluate the goods received.
6. What if you refuse to receive the goods upon delivery or the goods cannot be delivered to your shipping address?
When the recipient does not receive the goods, they are returned to our warehouse. Once received in the warehouse, it is automatically handled by our team and then passed on to administration for refund processing.
In this case, you will need to pay the cost of shipping to you and back to our warehouse. As a result, you will receive a refund corresponding to the return of the order minus the return delivery costs.
Keep in mind that the management process can take several weeks.
7. How long is the warranty period?
Offering the highest quality and the best guarantee is our commitment to our customers. All items are guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of delivery.
8. What is not included in the guarantee?
- Defects caused by negligence, impact, misuse, tampering, incorrect voltage or installation or wear are excluded.
- In the case of computer products, the guarantee does not cover the removal of viruses, the recovery of the software for this reason or the reinstallation of the hard disk after formatting.
9. The warranty is void:
- If any detail of the warranty or proof of purchase is modified, altered or replaced.
- If the identification number or the guaranteed product is tampered with or repaired without the prior authorization of the Technical Service.